Sometimes I wish my life had a erase/rewind button

Monday, July 31, 2006

Stolen or lost

Weekend got into some mood for music and failed to find my favorite Andrea Boculli. Ditto with Jagjit Singh's The Latest. I could neve figure out how so many of my favorite CDs go missing. And to think of it, I entertain so few guests at my place if any.
And mind you, its only the good CDs that go missing. No one took that remix I picked up by mistake. Or those CDs you invariable pick up in that buy any 3 for RM 10/- deals in Kuala Lumpur. Why pick bad, because there is only 1 CD worth buying among all those hundreds.
Luckily I did find the other Boculli I have - Romanza, not particularly my favorite compilation, still has a few of the favorite ones. All this episode reminds me, I need a book and CD case. Huge in size and preferrable with combination locks liberally spread over, I want no keys to loose.

No comments: