Sometimes I wish my life had a erase/rewind button

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Hot Blogging Topics

The reason I got so late in entering the blogging world was my insistance on discovering the hot blogging topics that when covered will make my site a very popular site.
One matures with age, so I took the plunge scribbling whatever comes to my mind. And yes, it does not really matter if I get 100 hits a day, or 2, after all its only visions in a purple haze that I am recording :).
I still haven't figured out if this blog should be limited to random musings, or the political views or what. Anyways I don't have enough content to really think about having separate blogs.
I do welcome suggestions from the few folks who do manage to land on one of my pages. If you have ideas as to what will make you come back, let me know.

No comments: