Sometimes I wish my life had a erase/rewind button

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Realization

Finally after years of passing out of college, I found out the secret to studying well. Upto now, frankly studies were a chore- still are, and other than literature books, I studied with a view to knowing facts or as a tool.
As it turns out, I need to clear some certification soon, and so registered for the same. The certification is to be held tommorow. better than usual form, I started preparing 2 days in advance and boy at over 1000 pages of material, it was a tough going.
I can manage to read at arnd 700+ words a min, so 2 days and I might have got through, for a change I decided I want to understand the rationale behind the process, its logic and utility etc. after 5 hours I realized, I have a lot more to do.
So here I am certification postponed by a week, learning something, 6 years after end of college!
Atleast I learnt.

No comments: