Sometimes I wish my life had a erase/rewind button

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Its a depression

Life, ever since the market crash - I refuse to call it a correction- has been boring. CNBC/blogs are all staid now, no action, no wild speculations, no coffee machine discussions. What fun is that.
To confess, while tons of my wealth was getting eroded it was still fun. I mean there is something exciting about coming to work in morning, staring screen all day, finding 10% of your net worth eroded each day for many days. It helps that there wasn't much wealth to get eroded to begin with and I don't depend on stocks for the daily bread, or the butter for that matter.
Then it all stablized and suddently I realize that there is no exciting movements of market, lots of those good looking experts gone from the telly, heck even moneycontrol board is all quite.
Its a sad sad world Hobbes where there is no wild SEnseX.

No comments: