Sometimes I wish my life had a erase/rewind button

Friday, July 21, 2006

Improvement Continues

Well my own template lasted a few minutes. Point to note is that it so moved LaChat that she got on yahoo to ask me what am I smoking and could I please destroy the stock. Point taken, the 3 pane template was way too cluttered esp as implemented.
Well I got on net again and did I tell you that blogspot is now directly accessible, yippy, found few brilliant designs and took one.
Thanks to all those folks who put out free codes, I just customized one and was fed up, here are people who do the whole thing and share it for free.
Special thanks to
Cristina Calabrese aka Pannasmontata of http://www.pannasmontata-templates.net for this template.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

much better..thanks :)
few other templates were really beautiful, specially soft-tape, tear, tramonto, grey solitude. I really loved grey solitude.
have a lovely day !
cheers !