Sometimes I wish my life had a erase/rewind button

Monday, July 03, 2006

Dreams: Dream on

An interesting article about dreams http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/05/14/the_odd_body_dreams/
From the article -"What would happen if I was prevented from dreaming?"
" ...dream deprivation produces anxiety, irritability, an inability to concentrate, paranoia, a ravenous appetite, depression, and even suicidal thoughts"
The researchers here were waking up folks just as they would start dreaming (how do they know if dream has started? well read the article dude).
Sweetheart, if someone keeps waking me up everytime I get into a sleep, I WILL get murderous! and these guys thinking a certain crankiness in someone they keep waking every 15 minutes is because they were stopped from dreaming?
Helloooooo! brains there?

No comments: