Sometimes I wish my life had a erase/rewind button

Friday, July 28, 2006

Exams

Finally took the exam today and have an outside chance of passing too. Not bad eh? Its been ages since I studied for (ok a slight exaggeration should not be held against me) an exam. Tried to study yesterday evening. Got home around 10, had dinner.
Cartoon network, first time in my memory showed new cartoons and ALL of 'em funny.. Something I think has not happened since the summer of 97!. Movie channels again were scintillating. So got to studies only around 11:30.
Normally I read a bit and actually sleep only around 2am, yesterday midnight and I could barely stay awake! 12:30 or so I realized I've been dozing off while sitting with the burning hot laptop in lap (it s P4 and it does burn).
Lets see if I do manage to pass. If I do, I think it'll be certifications ahead for me all August.
---------------------------
Update: Ah, just realized how did a channel change its spots. It turned out to be a different animal all togather. Pogo is now my fav channel!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

which certification exam did you take?

DreamCatcher said...

Some internal thing, mostly bragging rights