Sometimes I wish my life had a erase/rewind button

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Another con job

Kolkata couple buys a plot on moon screams a news item in expressindia. I am mildly surprized that people still fall for such a con, but greatly surprized that the expressed printed it as a news and not some humour item. Someone please explain to this couple that how will they ensure they actually have the plot and no other agency/government shall deny them the right.
For starters I suggest they go up there in a hurry and fence the whole area! I wonder what happens if some meteor strikes the area and they end up with a crator there? do they get a permit to live on the floor of the crater or do they get the whole lake-assuming that there is a lake there somehow?
Still maybe $100 aint that bad a deal when so many people get a free laugh in turn. cheerios dear couple, may your career get better.

No comments: