Sometimes I wish my life had a erase/rewind button

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Rich and Vengeful.

Last few days were all full of angst at the politics happening. This week is for a change cool and Sunny. In keeping with the theme, here is another rather interesting item on ABC news chronicling the wills of the rich and vengeful. I even love the heading. Good read for a slow day.

Sample a few gems of wills from the article:

"To my son, I leave the pleasure of earning a living, which he had not done in 35 years."

Or: "To my daughter, I leave $1,000. She will need it. The only good piece of business her husband ever did was to marry her."

It proves that the rich and sometimes famous can also have a sense of humor even if it rebounds as a Greek Tragedy on some of the people in their lives.

No comments: