Sometimes I wish my life had a erase/rewind button

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hamburg, Cologne and a city called Frankfurt

A view of MaineHattan - Thats manhattan on river Maine Frankfurt. Lovely city, its what New York should have been!

Hotel opposite Hamburg railway station. My Mobcam was not upto capturing the glories of this party town but its a great place to have fun.
I got out the railway station at Cologne to see a construction site and wondering why people so love the place. Then hunting for the tourist information bureau got back in and came out the other side of the station when this beauty hit me. Whoa!

What impressed me the most about Germany were the people. Very friendly contrary to my believe. Luckily English was not as scarce as I feared, knowing no German. But collegues made the trip great fun.

No comments: