Sometimes I wish my life had a erase/rewind button

Thursday, October 26, 2006

We kissed. She melted. Mop please!

Wired runs this positively brilliant story about "very short stories". Short stories are a rather tough genre to dabble in. What these guys did was to invite some authors to compose short stories of 6 words each. The whole idea seemed interesting enough and so here we are gentlemen and dear ladies, the fruits of an experiment available for sampling. You can read it here.

The title of the post is one of these (by James Patrick Kelly) , another one I liked is
"Longed for him. Got him. Shit.
- Margaret Atwood" (this could be about me!!!)

And some which remind me of HHKG
"Epitaph: Foolish humans, never escaped Earth.
- Vernor Vinge

We went solar; sun went nova.
- Ken MacLeod"

Happy reading

1 comment:

Ritu said...

Good ones :-)
specially liked
"Longed for him. Got him. Shit." lol