Sometimes I wish my life had a erase/rewind button

Thursday, June 22, 2006

How do you dream?

There is this interesting thing that happens to me sometimes while dreaming. I have a dream, and in that dream, I am aware that it is a dream that I am having. Some psychologist I once bumped into on net, told me that yes it happens and the subjects are quite in demand for studies.
Then I lost in touch and no idea who it was. Hey dear pschyo, if you are reading this, leave your contact behind and we may chat.
So how many of you have such dreams?
Recently, in fact 2 days ago I had this phenomenally interesting dream, where I, along with a friend, are victims of a crime.
The ending was superb, just like a Hollywood movie, gearing up the viewers for a sequel. I woke up and thought I'll write it down, but it was 6am and as you know, the rich and famous cannot be up at 6 for love or for money, so I went back to sleep. Once I woke up, I had, as usual, lost most of it, though the basic idea is still there.
Lets see if do dream up the sequel too. if I wake after the sequel at 6, well can always call some friend up and record the story :).
adieu

No comments: